Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spring Break!

I can not wait till spring break! There are so many fun and exciting things to do over spring break! People go skiing, to amusement parks, fishing, and families and friends get together and have a great time! Me and my friend Beth are planning a big trip for spring break! I can not wait! Me and my best friend Beth are making a road trip down to the beach! It is going to be so much fun and I'm so excited! We have been to alot of places together but never somewhere long distance like this.

Last year for spring break I went snow skiing! It was alot of fun, but after all this snow I think I'd rather just go somewhere warm! The beach is always a great place to spend spring break! Its never to hot or to cold down there in spring and its just a really great trip!

I'm kind of scared about the drive all the way down there though! It like 8 or 9 hours to Pensacola where we are going so its going to take a while! Well wish us luck!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment