Friday, January 14, 2011

Best Friends:)

In the past couple weeks I have experienced what real best friends are. What it really means to be a best friends. A couple days ago I got stranded in Sulfur Rock because of a flat tire. I called almost everyone I could think of. And finally I got one of my friends to answer. Of course he was busy "sitting in a deer stand". Then after all hope was lost about 5 minutes later I get phone call, Tye was on his way to get me.

I honestly don't know what this world would be like with out friendship. I don't know if I would be as well off as I am if it were not for my friends! They have always been there for me. True friends stick with you through the good times and the bad.

And although good friends are good to have, sometimes they are hard to find. You can never really tell a persons character till you get to know them. You have to had gone though things with them, periods of your life. Everyone needs to find their true best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment