Monday, January 31, 2011

Insirational

My theme word for the year is going to be inspiration!
I am a junior in high school this year, and if there is anything I need more in my life right now than inspiration someone please let me know!
I need inspiration, or guidance if you will in every aspect of my life!

School: I need inspiration in school, to do good, to want to do good. Guidance in what to do, where to go to college, what things to sign up for. There are so many things that inspiration and guidance are needed when thinking of school.

In work: Inspiration to succeed, to grow and prospure in my job and climb the ladder of success in every aspect.

Life in general: I am like I said a teenager, 17 could or could not be a very hard time for a teenage girls life, inspiration and or guidance is a big deal when it comes to growing up.

So thins year as I end my junior year and begin my last year of high school, I will live by the theme word that I have chosen for myself, inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment