Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I am my borthers keeper?

I agree with this statement, I am my brothers keeper, yes. I think it is very important. In the past novels we have read in pre ap english they have also giving examples of this. Just like Lennie and George. And i think in the same way that is alot like how our world works, or how it should work. We should all be looking out for each other. The world and all communities should revolve around the statement "I am my brothers keeper." If everyone agreed with this statement the world world be so much more peaceful!
I think that I am my brothers keeper for multiple reasons. I have always had younger siblings. I am the eldest of 3 kids so I have always had to watch out for young ones! And on top of that I have always been very active in sports so I know what it means to watch out for your team mates and "have their back". So I most definitely agree with being "my brothers keeper".

No comments:

Post a Comment