Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cross-examine?

If I were to be cross examined it would most likely be about my family, and where i come from. I am nothing like the family that I come from. I am actually sane. But I have been cross-examined by people and even friends after them meeting my family.

My family is pretty crazy. I come from a bunch of down home Mississippi "rednecks". They are loud, and obnoxious. And quite overwhelming if you haven't know them your whole life. I used to be embarrassed to take my "guy friends" and anyone really around my family. But as I got older I grew out of that and realized that no matter what they are my family and I'm stuck with them forever.:) I love my family very much and even though sometimes it makes people think twice about me I think I'll keep them around!

(If you guys are reading this know I love you! And I'm coming home soon!! Promise:)

No comments:

Post a Comment