Thursday, February 25, 2010

What winning means to me

Winning can mean alot of things. In the Olympics you compete for metals, where as in countries we fight for freedom, writes, and more land. In sports you are working with others or sometimes alone to win or advance in the game. All the same you are striving and pushing yourself for something that is important to you no matter what that might be.

I am a very athletic person, I play softball and am a former dancer. The most important thing I have ever won was last year when i was a freshman at Terry High School. I was on the varsity softball team as a freshman, one of three. We made our was all the way to State Tournament and came in first place. We worked so hard to get there, and even harder to win. It made me feel so accomplished to know that even as a freshman I worked really hard and had a big contribution to the teams success.

No comments:

Post a Comment