Thursday, February 25, 2010

persuation

How often do you use persuasion? I use persuasion probably everyday. And I'm certainly not the only one. Persuasion is a very good skill to learn, you never know when you will use it. I happen to be very good at persuasion. I can pretty much get anybody to believe or do anything.

In order to get my way alot of the time persuasion is used. I have learned to get what I want by persuading people that what it is I want is good for them as well, which 99% of the time it is. Other times I use simple girly tactics such as batting my eyelashes.:) And an occasional case of helplessness but very rarely.

3 comments:

  1. Short, sweet, and to the point. The exact opposite of any of my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this :)
    Who is the person you persuade most?

    ReplyDelete